February 24, 2011

Staten Island Chiropractor Dr. Victor Dolan Uses Cold Laser Therapy for Back Pain




Join Staten Island Chiropractor Dr. Victor Dolan as I apply one of the most effective pain relief therapies that I use in my office to help with back and neck pain. I have talked about Cold Laser Therapy before, and some of the readers have asked me to demonstrate just how Cold Laser Therapy works and to show an actual Cold Laser Therapy session with a real patient.

Safe, Easy, Quick

As you you will observe in this video, it is a safe, easy and relatively quick procedure. I use Cold Laser Therapy procedures every day right in my office.

Cold Laser Therapy can be very effective for those suffering from pain caused by auto accidents. Cold Laser Therapy is equally effective for those suffering from pain caused by work-related accidents. Athletes get great relief from sports-related injuries using Cold Laser Therapy. Cold Laser Therapy is a powerful therapy in the battle to relieve back pain, neck pain and joint pain. 

No Recovery Time

Importantly, studies to date indicate that Cold Laser Therapy has no serious side effects when used by a trained healthcare professional. It is a non-invasive procedure requiring no surgical incision. There is no recovery time after a treatment. You do not have to take any medications relating to Cold Laser Therapy. 

Cold Laser Therapy is one of Staten Island Chiropractor Dr. Victor Dolan's more powerful tools among a variety of treatment modalities that I use in my office to provide pain relief and pain reduction for my patients, particularly those seeking a treatment that does not involve surgery or drugs. And it works nicely when used alone or in combination with other therapies. 

QUESTION OF THE DAY: Have you ever requested Cold Laser Therapy at your doctor's office? Please post your comments and observations at http://www.facebook.com/Dr.VictorDolan.